My friend said that my english damn sucks
The first word that had come in my mind on that time was "truth!!!"
Am trying to improve it now because of my further study because of i wanna leave my current life far far away hence, i needs to do some changes and this is 1 of the way
I am kind of person who don't know how to let go, until now i am the one suffering and did brings the troubles the friends who surrounds me
I made lot of mistakes on these few days although i know it was wrong but i still did it and is too late to do anything now, i thought i had overcome it on the past few weeks but i know i am not on the past few days
Soon, there is another 20 days to reach, just hope these days could be passed easily
Once had reached the day, everything will be changed
I just be there kept it for 8 years will do but after 8 years will the last still be the last? I hope so
Tonight i wants to watch Armageddon again, one of my favourite movie, i wants to do the things which could make me happy and going to talk less after 9pm just because i made mistakes
Try to do that again more than 48 hours, it will be a bit crazy if i really success...
No comments:
Post a Comment