![]() |
| My Cute sister^^ |
This time i stayed at home 9days, considered as 1 of the longest period i stay at home during the school break
As before, nth special for me
Another times i coming back singapore with unhappy, unhappy coz of leaving home? sorry, definitely not
ahahaha
For me, no where is home now :( maybe in future
i work hard and make myself 1 before i am 30 :p
It is very easy, got my own house, alone yups :) that's all
So, why still i go back to malaysia?
<<<<<<<<<This sha po is the reason, ahahaha
I tot this time, i will be ok with all the people, but actually i am not, i still dislike them just this time, i learnt more on how to control nvr express out my feelings
should learn for the Dr. Bruce Banner, how to control the temper as he said he always angry, ahahaha
I did finished the money i left in msia, juz bcoz i think i am not going back until september and that time when i go back i think nobody will know too
I met my sister this time, i visit my granny this time so actually is enuf for me
Next time i go back i will have to visit my grandmum and grandpa, before i go to further study
I know myself, if i hv to study 3 years then 3 years i will be thr unless sth happen
I should be more independent, i hv to settle all my problems by myself, what is the point to share with the others? another way to request help or sympathize?
This time i still wans to keep what i said, so July will the month to be totally alone June still have something important that have to be settled, sigh ><
![]() |
| Evening in TP~ |
I like Tp, I like my sisters, I like my frens (only subject to who i really considered them as fren) but soon i am leaving them
Sometimes, problems are not comes out suddenly, they do exist juz we nvr realise
Not only for problems but also for someone or someplace's good.
Maybe our dream and the reality are opposite, but we have to fight for it, we, human fight for our own dream. If we try, at least we will get a fail if we nvr, thr is nth we will get even a fail.
人因梦想而伟大~
I'm falling down till the end as if it's for show but I'm still alive
There is nothing more to lose now, I'm gonna push the past behind and jump out


No comments:
Post a Comment