Tuesday, November 27, 2012

27/11

I will make the promise, carry it and accomplish it.
But, i hope i really can made it :)
I gave myself a lot of chances to make it, at the end, just an another failure
Left Singapore today, will i be back thr? hmm...hard to say
I miss my friends ><, a lot!!! hope we still able to meet in the future...
I miss the bed i slept for 1years and 10 months
I miss the life i was in TP, but now i can't even enter the TP's library, oh gosh ><
3 years gone and now my Singapore life gone, going to step into another new journey, but yet, i duno whr it is, now i have back to msia, as it is my home country, it is the place whr my home at, actually, i did nvr proud of my country, i nvr feel that my home is still exist

I should post this out 3 weeks ago, but i didnt
now, i understand all of these are illusions, from myself, people always can't get what they deserve
after u built a building then u will realise u actually build for the others.
Now, i will go anywhr i wants without any worries or care.

Still thinking on whr to study? nope, i got the decision long time ago, just i dun wans to face it
Now, thx to my family and my friends what u all did let me wish to leave to study as early as i can and also leave with no worries dun hv the will to come back.

Went back sg last friday, the main purpose i went back is actually IT show and meet someone but, still have to find some proper excuses to go back sg officially. ==
Why life is so difficult for me? I never going to do anything wrong but why i needs to find the execuses like this? Just few more years, i will try to earn and get what i wan, i dun wan to rely on anyone, if is mine, i no need to beg people, i no need to look at people's mood and i no need to owe people's favor
I wish to buy Asus A45VS-VX007H laptop, at the end i didnt, i think thr sales not so good, not worth to buy it and i changed my mind to buy at kluang, haiz, nvr wake up, at kluang i no money to buy it
I wish to buy a portable charger, at the end, been scared of too expensive nvr buy also, what's wrong with me? >< i really consider too much, not sometimes but always

Is the 21 Dec really the end of the world? If yes, i willing to use all my life to change others people's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment